Enroll in our APA Style course on Udemy!Register now and receive 50% off the regular price!
Three courses for the price of one!
Set up Microsoft Word in APA Style
- Learn how to set up your documents in APA Style
- See what goes on the cover page and where
- Find out how to set up the header correctly
- Ensure the paragraph settings and spacing are correct in the body of your paper
- Learn how to format the Reference page
Cite and References Your Sources in Microsoft Word
- Find out how easy it is to insert properly formatted citations and references
- Set up your sources in the Reference Library that you can use again and again
- Know the different ways of including a quote and citation
- Build your Reference page with a click of your mouse
Identify and Avoid Plagiarism
- Learn the definition of plagiarism and why it is a matter of integrity
- Understand the difference between deliberate and negligent plagiarism
- Discover the 10 types of plagiarism
- Understand the vocabulary of plagiarism
- Use strategies to avoid plagiarism in your papers
I just completed your course and I had to tell you that I learned so much! All this time, I have been setting my margins and headings manually. I think that every student in your class should take this course.Lisa
I am so glad you set up this website for people who are reluctant on how to do APA formatting for MS Word! This has totally helped me out! This will help me out on my journey here at Colorado Christian University!Christopher
Once enrolled in the course at Udemy,
you will have lifetime access!
Jim has been teaching college students for nearly 10 years. He has taught 1000’s of students at three regionally accredited universities. His passion is to help adult students who are entering college for the first time or returning to college develop the skills and strategies to be a successful online college student.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
What is Included in this course?
All the tutorials listed on this page are included.
When does the course begin?
This course is self-paced, so you can begin anytime and work through the lessons at your own pace.
How long do I have access to the course?
After enrolling for the course at Udemy.com, you have unlimited access for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
How do I register for the course?
To register for our course, use the signup form below and you will receive a link to enroll in the course at Udemy.com with the discount applied.